Ranking #1 in Google Is Easier Than You Think
And it doesn’t involve creating quality content, praying to Google, or hopelessly waiting for magical fairies
- Fed up of feeling guilty for selling your SEO services because you don’t have certainty in your ability to rank?
Struggling to rank your R&R or affiliate sites consistently?
- Feel like you’re at the mercy of Google and have little control or prediction over what happens?
I’ve Deconstructed SEO Down To A Science: Here’s How To Rank For Anything Without Being At The Mercy Of Google
Hi guys, Daryl here.
I’ve got some good news…
SEO isn’t dead.
And anyone saying it is, hasn’t got a clue what they’re talking about.
Thankfully, you’re smart enough to know that already, hence why you’re reading this today.
But I have to admit…
It IS more difficult than it ever has been. I agree.
You can’t just point a few exact match anchor text links at your site anymore. That’ll only get you hit by Penguin.
And you can’t even have 2 pages covering the same topic without risking “topic duplication”.
But “create quality content”, and all that nonsense Google advises you… that isn’t going to do a thing for you.
So let’s cut the crap:
A step-by-step walkthrough of how to rank for anything.
It’s called: SCIENTIFIC RANKINGS
And it’s a simple step by step process to predictably rank for any type of keyword, broken down into 8 separate modules:
Module 1. Rankings Overview
The first module is all about creating a deep-level understanding of how the algorithm works. This course isn’t just dump a strategy on you today, then leave you hanging in the future. It’s designed to help you master SEO.
Here you’ll learn:
· The 3 Crucial Factors Behind Every Sites Rankings and how to use this to control your rankings
· What all the lingo means so you don’t get confused by any of the training, and can easily communicate with service providers and domain sellers
· An advanced understanding of how algorithms like Majestic and Moz work, and how relevant these are for SEO, so you not only know what to do, but also why it’s effective, so when updates happen you can stay on top of things.
Module 2. Keyword Research
In module 2, you’ll learn how to deconstruct which keywords you should be targeting by using highly advanced data tools, and showing you how to analyse and make sense of it all. You’ll learn:
What the most accurate keyword research tool in the world is, so you don’t blindly guess which keywords are worth targeting
· How to get intel on what your competitors are ranking for, so you can reverse engineer, copy, and 1-up them
· How to determine whether keywords are worth targeting, so you don’t waste 6 months on overly competitive keywords out of your budget
· What metrics matter when comparing competition, so you can correctly analyse competitors, price clients, and predict what you’ll need to do
· How to effectively target keywords in 2016. Do this wrong and you’ll get your site penalised for duplicate content, even if it’s 100% unique.
Module 3. Setting Up Your Website
In module 3, you’ll learn how to setup your sites in the most ideal way to rank. This is all about building up the right trust, authority, and relevance for your site. Here you’ll learn:
· Where to get super-fast, reliable hosting for $5-$10 per month so your site isn’t losing money or rankings due to inconsistent uptime and loading speeds
· The 4 different hosting services you need to make your site load extremely fast without spending hours optimising every little detail on your website to save 0.01 seconds each time
· Branded vs EMD vs PMD: A simple breakdown of what works in 2016, and how to choose the right type of domain, so you can minimise the risk and effort of ranking your site
· The easiest and most SEO friendly platform for building money sites, so you can skip all the decision making and get right to the work that matters
· A little known trick even “gurus” don’t know, to maximise the effectiveness of your backlinks, without having to do any extra work.
Module 4. OnPage SEO
This is the 2nd biggest module in the entire training, and for a good reason, onpage SEO seems like a lost art among private blog network owners. Here you’ll learn:
How to correctly structure your URLs / permalinks so they’re not over-optimised, yet still give you a solid keyword relevance boost, allowing you to rank with even less backlinks
· The right way to do internal linking to avoid over-optimisation, build relevance, and power up key pages, so you can get 200-300% more out of your backlinks
· A simple tweak to increase the relevancy of your pages, if you get this wrong, you won’t make it past the second page (if you’re lucky)
· How to optimise your title, meta description, and heading tags to rank for as many keywords as possible without risking over-optimisation
· How many words of content should your money pages and other pages have? Get this wrong and you’ll need 150%-200% more links, if you even manage to break the first page
· 2 minute trust builders: 3 Simple elements you can add to your pages to increase your rankings without any links needed
· How to optimise your content so it reads natural, converts well, yet still lets you rank for 10s, even 100s of keywords… without attracting a Panda penalty
· What is all this “schema” stuff? And how to use it to increase local relevance and trust of your website so you can rank even easier. This is becoming increasingly important to do.
Module 5. Map Pack Rankings
In module 5, we’ll go through how to rank in Google’s map pack aka “snap pack”. This is practically a requirement for local clients, and recommended for R&R sites and even local affiliate sites. You’ll learn:
· How to spot the 2 different types of map packs so you can reverse engineer how to rank
· The best way to setup your GoogleMyBusiness profile so you rank for the right keywords, build up local relevancy, and rank easier
· 4 methods to get a verified addresses for GoogleMyBusiness – guaranteed, so you can rank your R&R, lead gen, or affiliate sites without problems
· The two types of citations you can build, and where to find quality citation opportunities, so you can build local relevance (hugely important for map pack rankings)
· How to ethically spy on your competitors, and “steal” their citation sources so you can match (and then beat) their efforts. Literally deconstructing and copying someone successful.
· How to get dozens of legit 4-5 star reviews for your clients, without attracting low scored reviews, so you can increase your clients social proof, and as a result, their sales
· How to get a citation and link from Google themselves, which helps boost your NAP relevancy even more, and helps confirm you’re a real business (even if it’s just a R&R site address).
Module 6. PBN Mastery
Originally sold as a standalone training, PBN Mastery is designed to help you setup, manage, and use a private blog network. This will provide the power behind your rankings, without it, you’ll struggle to rank for anything semi-competitive.
· A full step-by-step plan of how to build, manage, and use a PBN without footprints that risk de-indexing your network or penalising your money sites
· How to easily spot spammy or powerless domains every single time, so you never waste a penny on bad domains
· How to eliminate footprints when buying domains so you can’t have your whole network reverse engineered and wiped out
· Where to find and buy expired/expiring domains without being a tech-whizz, so you can get on with building your PBN and ranking your sites
· The #1 type of hosting for PBNs that I’ve used successfully without a single site being deindexed
· How to make your hosting bills 5-10x cheaper while significantly lowering the risk of using a PBN
· How to reverse engineer competitors PBNs using hosting footprints, and the steps to avoid it happening to you
· A systematic approach to building PBN sites that fly under the radar of Google (and your competitors) so you’re not at a huge risk of being manually reviewed or reported
· How many posts and pages you should be putting on your sites and what that content should be about so you can easily build quality PBN sites
· The exact anchor text ratio to use for your keywords to avoid over-optimising and penalising your website
· How fast to build links to your money site so you can rank faster without sandboxing your site
· How to actually build the links to your money site and what page to link to so you don’t waste your PBN’s power.
Module 7. Link Diversification
Module 7 is dedicated to link diversification techniques, a very important part of ranking today. PBN’s on their own simply aren’t enough anymore. Here you’ll learn:
· A week-by-week walkthrough of what links to build, and when, so there’s no guessing involved
· How to build powered-up branded social profiles for adding trust to your website, without needing to use any automated spam software to power it up, so it’s safe and long-term
· How to use IFTTT for syndication to build even more trust to your sites, this makes your PBN links evenmore effective
· How to get social signals, when to use them, and why they’re important – missing this step out or doing it at the wrong time is practically a self-invitation to the sandbox
· How to create Web 2.0s that work in 2016 without having them deleted after all the effort of setting them up
· The right way to use press releases and which services to use, so you can “fake” traffic to your website and get 100s of additional links
· Why I highly recommend you don’t use blog comments or forum links, but the ONE exception I make to that rule which can add hundreds or thousands of quality visitors to your website per month
· A sneaky link building tactic you can use to get niche relevant links on a huge authority site, this is great for diversification and trust building, while adding some extra power
Module 8. Penalty Recovery
Do SEO long enough, and test enough, you’re probably going to get a penalty. If not, you’re not testing enough. Or maybe you already have one. This module will show you how to recover from algorithm penalties.
Here you’ll learn:
· A simple “hack” you can do in 40 minutes, to re-gain all your rankings within 1-3 weeks, so you can continue earning money for months while building a new site
· A breakdown of what the main algorithm penalties are punishing sites for, so you can prevent it before it ever happens
· The exact patterns to look for to easily recognise a Panda or Penguin penalty, so you know which update you’re playing against
· How to recover from Panda and Penguin penalties, so you don’t need to build a brand new site (though still should… domination!).
Module 9. The Game Plan
Now it’s time to put this all together, and turn it into a simple process you can run for every website.
· A checklist you can use to make sure every website is setup in the best way to start ranking, so your sites are always setup correctly, without fail
· A week-by-week link building plan you can follow step by step, so you have a simple game plan to execute on for every new site or client you take on, no need to guess
· My campaign and link building worksheets so you can easily outsource, manage, and track everythingwithout confusion or loss of valuable details
· My PBN management documentation: 1,700+ words and 11 videos you can hand off to your VA’s to have them fully trained on how to setup and manage your PBN for you.
Daryl Rosser aka Lion Zeal – Scientific Rankings Contains: Videos, PDF´s
This content is locked
Please Login And Subscribe Membership To Unlock The Content!