If you want the rare & valuable skill of being able to — on demand! — write email campaigns so powerful they can outsell world-famous A-List copywriters … successfully launch national #1 bestsellers … and rake in cash even from TINY email lists…
Then this letter could be the most—
…and just like that, my beautiful old-school sales-letter opening is interrupted by your scornful outburst. (😭)
“Bluster!” you cry. “Hype! Exaggeration! Before I read another word of this bragging sales letter, why don’t you actually NAME these so-called ‘world-famous A-List copywriters’ you’ve outsold, huh?!?”
(As you say “world-famous A-List copywriters”, you make a dismissive air-quotes gesture with your fingers.)
Looks like we’ve got some cold traffic on our hands.
Well then, Miss Doubtypants…
- Do they get any more “A-Lister” than my friend, the legendary Kim Krause Schwalm (who’s been praised by Gary Bencivenga … described by Ben Settle as “one of the top copywriters on the planet” … and whose emails Justin Goff calls some of his favourite ever)?
- Ever heard of Ian Stanley … the $100 million “Persuasion Hitman” and course co-creator with Stefan Georgi?
- Or what about Roy Furr … another bona-fide “A-Lister” who famously wrote the legendary sales letter for Brian Kurtz’s epic Titans of Direct Response event?
- Perhaps Drayton Bird … described as “knowing more about direct marketing than anyone alive” by the legendary David Ogilvy, whose right-hand man he was?
- My buddy, industry-renowned email copywriter Chris Orzechowski?
- Or John McIntyre (“The Autoresponder Guy”) … the guy who taughthim?
- What about Rob Marsh … co-founder of the widely loved podcast & group The Copywriter Club?
- Maybe you know Derek Johanson, creator of the famous “CopyHour” program?
- Or stacks more well-known copywriters & copywriting gurus like Lukas Resheske … Jacob McMillen … Ning Li … Shiv Shetti … Adil Amarsi … Chase Dimond … Lorrie Miller … Troy Ericson … Rob Allen … or Matt Bockenstette?
You haven’t heard of any of them?
Well, then, you should probably close this page, because it means you’re obviously not a copywriter 🤪
And accordingly, my blueprint in Campaign Conqueror for writing email campaigns cannot possibly interest you in the slightest.
But if you DO recognise those names, you should realise…
It’s no small feat that I’ve been able to outsell or out-promote EACH of these copywriters…
I’ve used the exact blueprint in Campaign Conqueror to hold my own against — or handily defeat — world-class copywriters with lists MANY times the size of my own.
But don’t worry.
Campaign Conqueror is NOT just a blueprint for winning affiliate promotions against world-famous copywriters.
(I only showed you all that proof because YOU forced me to with your rudeinterruption 😒)
I mean … I DO show you (in Part III of Campaign Conqueror) exactly how I keep winning such contests.
But the reality is, high-level copywriting “head-to-head battles” like these are kinda rare these days.
Which is why that is nowhere NEAR the main focus of my course.
Campaign Conqueror shows you how to write ALL KINDS of email campaigns!
I spent literally 100+ hours breaking down ALL my sales, affiliate contests and launches EVER — and turning them into an integrated framework that ANY copywriter can use … for ANY client … to write successful email campaigns.
That, in essence, is what Campaign Conqueror is:
You are getting one of the most effective email copywriters in the world…
With tens of millions of dollars in revenue for himself and his clients…
Not one, but TWO national #1 bestselling book launches under his belt…
And a bucketload of successful product launches & sales…
And he is bundling up literally everything he’s learned in his career … and handing it to you in a package you can get through in ONE evening.
And here’s why this should matter to you:
Possessing my exact email campaign blueprint in Campaign Conqueror can INSTANTLY make you one of the most effective (and possibly later, one of the most in-demand) email copywriters in the world!
Here’s exactly what you’ll get in the 150-minute runtime of Campaign Conqueror…
Part I: My ‘Conquering Campaign’ Blueprint
In this section — which you can get through in a little over an hour — I give you my ENTIRE end-to-end blueprint for writing email campaigns for myself OR any client.
I’ve put it at the start to give you a ‘quick win’…
Because by the end of it, you will know almost everything I do about writing an effective email campaign.
- How to calculate your cart-open duration for any sale
- The best day and even time to close your cart
- EXACTLY how many emails to send on each day of the campaign (based on two factors I’ll tell you how to measure)
- The 4 things you need to find out from your client before you write a campaign
- When to suppress buyers from sales emails — and when not to
- How “launch” emails should differ from the “regular” emails you send your list (trust me, you will NOT work this out just by watching what I do and trying to ‘deconstruct’ it — you’ll see when I tell you)
- What to write in your launch emails — and how they should change over the course of the campaign
- How to get away with sending 8 emails in a day — and have people LOVE you for it
- How to ‘recycle’ previously-written campaigns without burning out your list
- How to predict ahead of time how many sales you’ll get on each day of a campaign — and how to bend the “sales curve” at will
- How to write a sales page for your campaign (and how to work out if you even need one at all!)
- And a LOT more!
Part II: Advanced Email Warfare Strategies
In Part II, I get more advanced, and assume you have total control not just over the copy … but also over the offer, and how you package, frame & present it.
I also give you some more controversial (but DEVASTATINGLY effective 😈) techniques for massively jacking up your response & sales. You do not HAVE to use these (and if you’re squeamish about a little online hate, I recommend you don’t) … but BOY are they effective.
- How to adapt my framework for promoting websites … winning contests … launching bestselling books … or anything where it would help to have a huge mob of people doing your bidding
- The 6 iron-clad rules of offers that BLOW the barn doors off
- The UNBELIEVABLE selling power of a “star-aligned” offer << This might just be the most powerful lesson in this course…
- How to make buying from you a virtuous “cause” your customers RALLY behind
- Two simple ways to make your campaign more entertaining than NETFLIX!
- How to ADD value to your offer by literally REMOVING value
- Why adding ‘fast-action’ bonuses can be a TERRIBLE idea…
- How to make your campaign go VIRAL with the “Trump x Hitler” strategy << I nearly did NOT include this lesson in the course, because it’s one of my most powerful secrets for getting free attention — and no, it’s not just “be controversial”
- How to profit even from people who DON’T buy your offer…
- And more!
Part III: Head-To-Head Battle Tactics
In Part III I reveal my strategies that are specifically adapted to going head-to-head with other affiliates in affiliate sales contests … and outselling them.
Admittedly, you may never participate in an affiliate contest like this.
But some of these techniques are so powerful (like my “offer framing” secret), I can almost guarantee you’ll use them elsewhere.
- How to beat people with FAR bigger lists & reputations…
- Two “Captain Obvious” strategies for making MORE sales than anyone else…
- How to render people physically incapable of giving money to anyone but YOU…
- Three ways to INSTANTLY position yourself as the best affiliate to buy from…
- How to literally create value out of THIN AIR with “offer framing”…
- How to get a 100% upsell conversion rate…
- And more!
Part IV: The “Annals of Email Conquest”
I’ve saved the best for last…
Because included in Campaign Conqueror is a FULL library of ALL the successful email campaigns I’ve written for my own business.
But you don’t just get a “swipe file”…
Every single campaign comes with a full “Campaign Report” where I give you my commentary … subscriber data … full open & click rates for every email … sales chart … a breakdown of the campaign structure … send times & dates … and MORE!
And I gotta tell ya … ThIs PaRt ALoNe CouLd Be WoRtH ThE EnTiRe CoSt Of ThE CoUrSe!!! 🤪
Seriously though … when you see it, you’ll be blown away at having such a fully-stocked library of proven campaigns at your fingertips.
Even if there were something I had forgotten to teach you in the course … well, with the Annals of Email Conquest, you don’t even NEED me.
You can study some of the industry’s most successful email campaigns “from the inside” for yourself!
So as I hope you can see…
This course is loaded with good stuff.
Yet before we get into the nitty-gritty of the sale…
Daniel Throssell – Campaign Conqueror Contains: Videos, PDF’s
This content is locked
Please Login And Subscribe Membership To Unlock The Content!