“Why Most Businesses Are DEAD WRONG
About What Their Prospects Are REALLY
Thinking… And How You Can ‘Legally Steal’
The Sales Tactics Used By One Of The Most
Cutthroat Markets In The WORLD To Close
This ‘Grand-Canyon’ Sized Gap So You Can
Achieve More Control, Sustainability, And
Profits In Your Business!”
Opportunity Concepts Marketing
How To Use Opportunity Selling Concepts
To Attract More Committed Customers And Clients
To Your Business Or Practice…
Opportunity Concepts Marketing is a 10 DVD, 20 CD course that contains more than 12 hours of the core training—directly from the days of sessions from the original closed-door, $5000-per-head event in Cleveland, OH.
To be clear, this is NOT training about marketing actual businesses or moneymaking opportunities. I showed MANY examples from the opportunity market—and someone who is in this market will benefit from it greatly–but this is much broader than that.
This is about marketing just about ANYTHING—but certainly information products, courses, seminars, coaching programs, and business services by transforming them so they can be presented with “opportunity” concepts and language.
You see, my knowledge of opportunity concepts are unrivaled, and I have 40 years under my belt when it comes to these advanced and sophisticated strategies.
And, mind you, this also isn’t a “business in a box” or a course on copywriting—or how to write your message in an irresistible fashion.
The MECHANICS of creating irresistible messages…such as how to write headlines and writing awesome closes…is not covered here.
But the CONCEPTS and strategies about opportunity marketing can easily be “cut and pasted” into your own business. That’s right, the same strategies, procedures, and approaches I reveal can be applied to sell ANYTHING better—no matter the niche, product, or service!
20 CDs, 10 DVDs, Transcripts And
Exhibits Are Waiting For You To Consume
And Implement So You Can Get An “Unfair
Advantage” Over Your Competition!
Now I want to make it clear: Opportunity Concepts Marketing isn’t like grade school where you have to complete grades 1-12 in order to feel like you’ve accomplished something.
Just 1 or 2 of the opportunity concepts could be a HUGE game changer to you. Chances are, when your big box containing your Opportunity Concepts Marketing course hits your doorstep, you’ll immediately find a tip or 2 or that’ll allow you to:
- Tweak your product that to reveal in a massive increase in conversions…
- Improve your reach in the marketplace allowing you to get more customers…
- …or start a whole new business that makes more money than the first!
In other words, I discourage you to try to implement every tip, tactic, and strategy you’ll discover in this 20 hours of training to feel like you’re “getting somewhere.”That’s like drinking from a fire hose…and it will leave you pretty DARN frustrated and confused.
You see, I go through many examples and exhibits of opportunity marketing over the span of these 10 DVDs. And one or 2 of them can be immediately applicable to your business—and lead to an immediate return on your investment in this course.
In fact, that’s EXACTLY what I recommend. When the whole course arrives at your doorstep and you go through the CDs, DVDs transcripts, and exhibits, just focus on implementing 1 or 2 HUGE opportunity concepts you discover in this training….
…Instead of being overwhelmed and not doing anything at all—and allowing a competitor to eat your lunch!
That’s just how DARN powerful these concepts are. And if you’re just thinking about starting a business, this will give you a “head start” over other marketers (including your competitors)!
Here’s Just SOME Of The Advanced And Sophisticated
Strategies That Could Blow Your Business Wide Open!
- 6 ways you can reframe, retool, redo ANY offer in order to make your product/service more appealing to the masses (You’ll be able to almost double or TRIPLE your reach in a very short amount of time!)
- 3 stories you can tell in your pitch to immediately make your pitch more exciting. People LOVE stories…and a good story your prospects can relate to will REALLY “cut through the junk” that your prospect is going through right now.
- What most people REALLY think about their business (HINT: it’s NOT a labor of love or a passion…yet most marketers approach them as if they were enthusiastic about what they do for a living. Big mistake!)
- The one BIG Difference between “needs” and “wants”. I’ve seen so many clients and student really MUCK this up…and it results in a substandard pitch that’s easily thrown in the trash can or ignored!
- The “worker mentality” you have to overcome in your sales message. It’s in 95% of your prospects (depending on your market) and it’s the one DAMN BIG reason why you’re getting a piddly response to your sales messages.
- An expose’ of what people are REALLY going through in their lives…and why hardly anyone is as ambitious as you think (This is something I have to correct in my private clients’ heads when I start working with them).
- The 13 negative influences that affect what most of your prospects believe right at this moment (Understanding this is CRITICAL if you want to create a sale message that “hits home”).
- 7 things that are going on in your prospect’s lives that are making them immune to your sales pitches. This has come to light in the face of the Great Recession that took everyone by storm—and is causing everyone to be more skeptical than ever.
- The 11 things you have to make your customer believe if you’re going to make a sale. Opportunity marketers do this ALL the time, and these 11 “beliefs” are critical if you are going to “mass-market” your product or service.
- What people REALLY think of you and other successful businessman (This is something you REALLY have to get over when you create your sales presentation—and I’ll show you different ways you can diffuse this in your marketing).
- The 6 different types of beliefs most prospects have—and how they tend to stifle a sales pitch. (This stems from upbringing, religion, society, and a myriad of factors—and knowing these are CRITICAL to getting to know your customer better!)
- The #1 thing I focus on in the “GKIC No B.S. Newsletter” most people will NEVER know. (Nope, it’s not dispensing “killer” marketing strategies—and it’s something you should be implementing in your marketing communications as well).
- The #1 state you need to get your prospect in if you want to sell them. Business opportunity pitches are excellent at this…and you’ll be able to implement the same strategies into your own pitch. (HINT: it’s the state of “suspension of skepticism” you MUST get your prospects in!)
- 2 types of stories opportunity marketers use all the time to put their prospects in a state of “suspension of skepticism” (Even most of my clients don’t know this!)
- 2 things you can do to overcome the objection of “the time is not right!” This will enable your prospect to take action NOW—because if they don’t, they’ll never buy.
- How opportunity marketers establish immediate trust with their prospects (Hardly anyone does this outside of the business opportunity niche…but you’ll have a HUGE advantage in your marketplace because people only like to buy from whom they trust!)
- One famous ad that displays ALL the classic elements of a business opportunity pitch (this is something you’ll want to swipe and deploy for your OWN business!)
- One rather strange way you can use your location as a selling advantage in your market by boosting trust in your prospect. (If you live in a small town, then this is for YOU!)
- The secret of disarming copy—and how it shows that you’re not a threat to your prospect so they can trust you (The great opportunity marketer Ben Suarez did this ALL the time in his classic pitches—and how you can use it too. I’ll even show you examples!)
- The answer to the everlasting objection when it comes to selling opportunity products—or anything that promises great wealth: “If this was so great, then why are you selling it and not keeping it for yourself?” (Most copywriters REALLY screw this up!)
- The secret of the “Blackie” story and how it can be applied to any sales pitch (this is a rather advanced lesson you can implement into your copy right now!)
- How to add more “reason why” in your sales presentations. Most businesspeople do not include this AT ALL in their sales pitches—and it’s one of the hallmarks of a good business opportunity message (HINT: You simply do NOT want to have your prospect “automatically assume” why your product or service is good for them—you have to TELL them!)
- The “Irresistible Impulse” hook and how it could multiply your sales when used. This will wake your prospect up—no matter what doldrums they might be in at that moment.
- How to relay to people that you’re not an “arrogant asshole” in your sales message. Most of your prospects will think this of you if you hold some kind of a “Guru” status in your market—and this small trick will allow people who believe this about you to trust you more—so they can give you money!
- How to use ANALOGIES in your message to make people believe what you want them to (This is an extremely POWERFUL concept you can be using right now in your sales materials!)
- The #1 secret to “backtracking” your prospect to when they had their original dream of success and fortune in their business. This is the secret to “snapping them out” of the FUNK they’re in so they’ll be more receptive to your sales message.
- The secret of personal story—and why you should ALWAYS tell yours as many time as possible. I give you the 3 critical elements of a personal story you can start using right away.
- …And A Whole LOT More!
Contains: Videos, Audios, PDF´s
This content is locked
Please Login And Subscribe Membership To Unlock The Content!