Lets be 100% honest.
Starting your own business is not easy, and if you decide that you want to sell physical products in your business it can become overwhelming.
When I first started selling physical products online, it was extremely intimidating. I had a ton of questions floating around my head, and no idea how to answer them…
– What should I sell?
– How much would it cost me to order my initial inventory?
– How much should I charge my customers for it?
– Will my customers buy this and pay the price that I want?
– How do I get my product in front of customers?
– What happens if I mess something up and get stuck with a bunch of inventory?
– If I do pick a good product, how can I find a good supplier?
These are only a handful! With no way to answer any of them, I had no choice but to jump in with two feet.
And… well… let’s just say this cost me a lot of money in testing and trying things out.
It was an expensive education. But after working in ecommerce and selling physical products, I started to see how to cut corners – without sacrificing the quality of what I was doing. As a matter of fact, over time I’ve gotten so good at starting physical product based brands that I don’t even have to buy inventory anymore. Not until I’m sure that I have a product that I can make a fortune on.
I’d like to show you exactly how I do it and how you can do it too (without going through all of the “hard knocks” that I did). So I wrote down everything inside of my new book called Ecomfinity.
Inside you’ll see how “Whiskey Baller” grew from a small concept to a big brand. And you’ll see how you can do it too. Read Below for more on what you’ll learn inside my new book, Ecomfinity.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Learn Inside:
- Section 1: The Arbitrage Opportunity You’ll see how titans like Walmart and Costco are making Billions of Dollars a year using a concept that most people don’t talk much about. You’ll learn what Arbitrage really is and how you can use it to your advantage.
- Section 2: How to Source Physical Product Without any Up Front Cash I’ll show you how you can start your own online business, selling physical products – without having to invest money in inventory. This saves you a ton of up front money. So you’ll never need to invest in a product until you’re absolutely sure you can sell it succesfully.
- Section 3: How to Create Your Own Online Store in 24 Hours A lot of people I know get stuck with the technical side of selling online. From how to build a website to being able to take payments. It’s overwhelming. I’ll show you how to make it all easy and get your first item up and ready to sell in just 24 hours (that may sound crazy but I’ve helped thousands of people just like you do this already). Get ready to amaze yourself!
- Section 4: Answering the “Will it Sell” Question All to often, well-intentioned people start businesses without really knowing if they have a shot at succeeding (I don’t recommend it!). Inside of this section I’ll show you how to make sure your product is in demand. You can check if it will sell, without having to invest a ton of money to find out. Once you have this down, you’re ready to take your business to the next level -ordering branded inventory and feeling confident that it will sell like hot cakes.
- Section 5: Evolution of Sourcing and Private Labeling Once you know if your product is a winner, you’re going to want to put your own logo and branding on it. I’ll show you exactly how to pull it off and what to watch out for. This will help you avoid the early mistakes that I made when sourcing my own physical products to sell.
- Section 6: Taking it to the Next Level I’ll show a preview of how to take everything you’ve learned and take your business to the next level. This is a very special walk through of a private community that I’ve built to help physical product sellers succeed. You’ll see how you can take your initial success using the method in the book and scale it further.
Ben Adkins – Ecomfinity Contains: PDF
This content is locked
Please Login And Subscribe Membership To Unlock The Content!