Acceptance of Terms
The Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions (herein referred to as “the Agreement”) constitute a legal agreement between the affiliate program participant (herein referred to as “the Affiliate”) and MultiMillionaireHub.com, legal owner of the domain name and website MultiMillionaireHub.com (herein referred to as “the Website”). The Affiliate and/or the Company may also be referred to herein as a “Party” and collectively as the “Parties”. The Affiliate Program (herein referred to as “The Program”) allows the Affiliate to promote the Company’s services and receive commissions according to the terms and conditions listed below. The Affiliate acknowledges, agrees to, and is bound by these terms and conditions by signing up and participating in the Program.
The Parties entering this Agreement are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the Parties. The Affiliate has no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on the Company’s behalf. The Affiliate cannot make any statement, whether on the Affiliate’s website or otherwise, that would reasonably contradict anything in this Agreement.
Becoming an Affiliate
In order to be able to participate as an Affiliate of The Program, applicants must register an account via the MultiMillionaireHub.com Website. Once an account and profile have been created, the account holder can activate the affiliate link (a unique affiliate URL), which is accessible by navigating to the affiliate menu item located in the profile.
The Program is made available to any individual, company or organization that qualifies as described within the Terms of Service. The Applicant’s affiliate privileges may be suspended or revoked if it is determined that the applicant is unsuitable for the Program for any reason. Examples of applicant unsuitability include but are not limited to any previous history of the applicant not complying with MultiMillionaireHub.com Affiliate Program Terms of Service, website or other activity that could be related to any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable activity (such as facilitating illegal activity, promoting violence, promoting or assisting others in copyright infringement, sending unsolicited email, or promoting activities that the Company feels may harm the MultiMillionaireHub.com brand by association with the Program.)
Affiliate Roles and Responsibilities
- The Affiliate is responsible for providing full and accurate information upon registration for the Program and keeping the profile information up-to-date. Failure to provide accurate information may result in any of the following: exclusion from the Program, suspension or termination of the affiliate account, forfeiture of any commissions.
- The Company reserves the right to contact the Affiliate and request additional data regarding all the websites where the Affiliate promotes MultiMillionaireHub.com and the promotional practices used by the Affiliate, to which the Affiliate is required to provide truthful and detailed information. Failure to provide accurate and truthful information when requested by the Company may result in suspension or termination of the Affiliate account and forfeiture of any commissions.
- The Affiliate should act in good faith in his/her Affiliate practices and refer customers in good standing.
- If the Company detects a pattern in the practices used by the Affiliate that results in referring customers that are not in good standing, the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Affiliate account and not pay commission payments due by the Company to the Affiliate.
- The Affiliate should not take actions or make recommendations to its referrals that result in a potential revenue loss for the Company. If the Company detects a pattern in the practices used by the Affiliate that result in possible revenue losses, it reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Affiliate account and forfeit commissions.
How the Affiliate Link Works
When visitors to your website click the Affiliate link, a cookie is placed in the browser allowing the Website to automatically track the visitors you refer as they sign up for services. The users you refer don’t have to purchase instantly as the cookies last up to 90 days following the initial visit. The Website is not responsible and shall be held liable if the customer deletes or removes cookie data. Once a product is purchased, your affiliate URL is transparently assigned to the profile and for each invoice the referred client successfully pays, the Affiliate will receive a commission.
What Qualifies as an Earned Commission
The Affiliate will receive the appropriate commission based on the product type and payment frequency of the referred client’s purchase. Commissions are calculated as a percentage of the purchase price and commissions are applied after the invoice has been successfully paid (with a 7 day period to process the payment) as long as ALL of the following hold true:
- This is a first time customer who had clicked on an active affiliate link and the cookies are active at the time of the order
- The referred customer does not participate in any other Company Partner Programs
- Qualifying products include the following
- Monthly Subscription
- Lifetime Subscription
- Lifetime With ALL GB Subscription.
- 20% for 1 to 10 successful paid users.
- 30% for 11 to 50 successful paid users.
- 50% for 51 to 100 successful paid users.
Affiliate Commission Payments
Affiliate commission payments are accumulated throughout the month for all referred products and a summary commissions report is emailed on the 1st of every month to show the total current balance. Commissions are paid automatically on the 18th of each month* for affiliate balances of $100 or more. All commissions are paid in US dollars and there are three withdrawal methods available: Account Credit, PayPal (PayPal transaction fees may apply), and Bank Transfer.
*Regular commission payments are made on the 18th of each month unless the 18th falls on a weekend or a bank-recognized holiday, in which case commissions will be paid on the next business day.
What if my commision does not match the balance from the 1st of the month report?
In the event that a referred client cancels or terminates service after an invoice has been paid, any associated commissions would also be cancelled which may cause a discrepancy with the 1st of the month report.
The Website reserves the right to withhold any payouts of commissions for sales that are potentially fraudulent as determined by the Website in its sole discretion.
The Website reserves the right to suspend payment of commissions at any time and indefinitely, if it suspects fraud or other improper activity or a potential breach of any of the terms in this Agreement by the Affiliate or referred customer(s). The Website reserves the right to deduct from Affiliate’s current and future commissions any and all commissions paid out for sales corresponding to any fraudulent, questionable, or canceled purchases. When no subsequent commission is owed, the Website will bill the Affiliate for the balance of such refunded purchases upon cancellation of the service or termination of the referred customer account due to fraud or chargeback.